Oakridge Transit Centre
Intergulf is pleased to announce that it was the successful bidder for the purchase of the 14 acre Oakridge Transit Centre site from Translink (press release).
In December 2015, Vancouver City Council approved the Oakridge Transit Centre Policy Plan that supports the redevelopment of the lands as a primarily residential community. The development of this site – just a few minutes walk to the 41st Ave Canada Line Station - will bring significant benefits to the City, including:
- Market housing (35% Family Housing at 2+ Beds)
- Affordable housing (50% Family Housing at 2+ Beds)
- A new Child Care facility
- New access/routes for pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles;
- Local Serving Retail and commercial uses; and
- A new Neighbourhood Park
Building on the Policy Plan, Intergulf’s team will develop more detailed Rezoning Plans and involve the public in moving this project forward for a council decision.